Effective ways to complete a transaction
1. Assumption. Get pre-promise. On the one hand, prior consent does not oblige to anything and is not difficult to obtain, on the other hand, this is a specific psychological lever for the client to follow.
2. Readiness. Ask questions-readiness, directly ask the customer about the purchase. Nuance: it is better not to ask about the consent directly (buy?), Ask the question standing next to: “We are signing the contract?”
3. Sample method. You give the client the opportunity to use your product or service for a short time for free.
Two important points: first, the seller must be confident in the quality and reliability of the goods in order to apply this technique; secondly, the priority will be the issue of mutual guarantees – the buyer must ensure the preservation of the presentation and proper use of the product.
This “secret” has a psychological background. Using the thing for several days, a person gets used to it and feels it. Abandon it can be difficult.
One (but not the only) of the varieties of this technique is tasting.
4. Choice without choice. We offer the customer to choose for example a form of payment, skipping the question of confirmation of the transaction. The question must necessarily contain alternatives in order for the client to start thinking about the choice, and not about his consent to purchase. “To you to french fries sauce is cheesy or sour sweet?”
5. Last chance. “Left the last copy.” “The price will increase this week.” Put a limit on the number or timing.
6. Nightmare with a coup. After you have created value for the client and before closing you become a buyer and tell them that they are not selling to everyone. Explain that you work only with the “right” customers and let them “sell” themselves to you, and you already decide to be or not to be a deal. (Difficult in performance, but very effective technique for selling expensive products)
7. Cons and pros. We suggest that the customer first evaluate the disadvantages of our offer, and then list the advantages. If possible, write on a piece of paper and visually highlight the pros in a different color and size.
8. Phantom. Ask the client to introduce themselves as the owner of your product and describe what opportunities it will give him. In no case do not tell yourself, only his own words convince a person.
9. Personal participation. Translate the conversation with the business roles of salesman-customer, on the role of person-to-person. Promise to make the client something personally, on my own, as a person. Position yourself as a friend, it’s hard for friends to refuse. As a waiter in a restaurant, he secretly reports that they brought the freshest fish an hour ago and he recommends using the moment. How will this “sincere” advice affect his tips, even if you order another dish?